Real Food Share is an entirely volunteer run 501c3 non-profit organization that grows and donates fresh food to those in need. Your donation will go to the costs of our greenhouse, farm stands, seeds, equipment, refrigeration, transportation costs, internship stipends, and educational workshops.
All donations are tax-deductible. Any size donation is greatly appreciated.
- $20 – Plants a row of seeds at one of our locations
- $50 – Goes toward our equipment needs for harvesting and preparing our produce
- $100 – Creating educational content for our community
- $200 – Goes toward cost of transporting food donations to recipients
- $500 – Goes toward construction cost for farm stands, cold storage, and irrigation systems
- $1,000 – To create internships and opportunities for our young leaders interested in regenerative agriculture, food production, and food security.
Credit Card Donations
Use the secure form on this page to donate by credit card.
Make checks payable to Real Food Share, Inc.
Please mail your check to:
Real Food Share, Inc.
11 Orchard Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470